Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My All Time Top Pins

I was scrolling through my Wedding Board on Pinterest the other day looking for some inspiration and I got the idea to look for my all-time most pinned pins.  Imagine my surprise (and excitement!) when I realized that all of my most popular pins were images directly from this blog, not ones I had pinned from other sources.  Pretty sweet! So here they are, revisited:

I created these signs for our wedding and shared them with you on our wedding anniversary post.  We each came up with all the reasons we loved each other and I created this graphic print.  The "He" version has be repinned 133 times!


This navy blue and coral color inspiration board has been repinned 265 times!


Who doesn't love a little bling, right?  Apparently many people were fans of this collection of gorgeous engagements rings, this pin was repinned 107 times!


I created this 1950's housewife bridal shower invitation for my dear friend Ashley.  I consider myself to be pretty technologically challenged so I'm so flattered that this was repinned 97 times!

 

Another super popular color inspiration board was this was featuring one of my favorites: mint.  This gorgeous collection was repinned 277 times!


This stunning real wedding, shot by the fabulous Nick Charrow, featured some gorgeous rustic details, like this chandelier and cake.  This beautiful pair of image was repinned 116 times!


If you are interested in following me on Pinterest, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment