Monday, August 12, 2013

Color Inspiration: Mint

Hello lovelys and happy Monday!  I am sad to say that today is my first day back to work after a wonderful summer vacation :o(  But I am still going to do my best to bring you all the latest and greatest wedding inspiration!  Plus, I have some more real weddings coming soon that I am uber excited to share with you!  For today,we have another color inspiration board and I am IN LOVE with this one: mint.  I am obsessed with this color (as I'm sure many of you are as well) and I think it is gorgeous as a wedding color.  The most popular colors to pair it with are pink and gold, but you could also use it with an out of the box color like navy.  As you'll be able to tell from these pics, it can be modern or rustic, beachy or classic so it fits in with any wedding theme!  Enjoy these inspiration pics and make sure you check out the PCW mint inspiration board at the end of the post!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)













And here's your PCW Mint Inspiration Board!


So sweet and pretty!  I am dying over those mint shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment