Monday, September 23, 2013

Real Wedding: Shannon and Tommy

Another Monday...sigh.  Back to the daily grind everyone!  Luckily, I have something for you today to make the beginning of your week a little bit brighter, another fabulous wedding from photographer Nick Charrow.  This was a special one for Nick because he has known both the bride and groom since they were kids.  I love the personal touches of this wedding, in particular the sweetheart table.  And just wait until you see the ring bearer, just adorable.  This wedding took place at Rancho Camulos in Fillmore, California, which was actually a venue I hadn't heard of before, but it is pretty stunning!  Enjoy!










I am in love with her dress!  Thank you to Nick, as always, for letting me share your beautiful work.  And congrats to Shannon and Tommy!  If you are interested in having your wedding featured on PCW, click here for submission info.

No comments:

Post a Comment