Thursday, September 5, 2013

Etsy Favorites: Bridesmaid Gifts

Hello lovelies and happy Thursday!  Why is it that the short weeks sometimes feel the longest?  I don't know about you, but I am ready for some sleeping in!  Today I have another edition of my Etsy favorites, this time taking a look at some super cute options for bridesmaid gifts.  Why not reward your best ladies (or gents!) with some of these handcrafted beauties?  Remember, all you have to do is click on the picture to be taken directly to the listing for that item, so start your shopping engines!

Love these adorable flasks...



Of course, you can never go wrong with jewelry...




And I love the idea of different clutches in coordinating fabrics to match their bridesmaid dresses!


So cute right?  Etsy is a fabulous place for gift shopping...and just shopping in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment