Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Real Wedding: Andrea and Dave

You all know how much I love sharing real weddings with you guys, but it is even more fun to share real weddings that I have been a part of.  The first time I met Andrea and Dave was at a cute little coffee shop in downtown Pasadena.  They brought their two dogs with them, and right away, I knew this was a couple I would get along with.  By far, these two were one of the nicest, most laid back, and yet totally on top of it and organized couples I have ever met.  Coordinating their wedding was nothing but awesome, and I am so excited to get to share their wedding with you today!  These gorgeous photos from Weddings by Liz and Mia truly capture the beauty and love of this darling couple and I hope you love them as much as I do!








Andrea and Dave held their wedding at the stunning Altadena Town and Country Club.  Normally I hear "country club" and think boring and generic, but this place is gorgeous and totally unique.  Plus, out of all the weddings I have worked, this staff was by far the best.  Everyone was so friendly and willing to do whatever necessary for a perfect wedding.  So professional and easy to work with (and that is not always the case in the wedding industry!).  And check out those windows!

















I love the timeless elegance of this wedding, and I was so happy to be a part of it.  Thanks again to Weddings by Liz and Mia for sharing with us!  Congrats Andrea and Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment