Monday, April 11, 2011

Sorry I Kept You Waiting!

Okay, so it's been a million and five years since I posted, but my world has been crazy!!!!  Work has been insane and it's been taking up most of my time and focus.  Luckily, we just had Spring Break, so I got a chance to catch up on sleep and get a lot of wedding stuff done, the most important being our engagement pictures!!!!

A little bit about this process:  we lost one photographer to a possible job, we lost another photographer due to illness, we rescheduled with the sick photog only to find out we couldn't get into Disneyland on the rescheduled day, found a replacement, got to the park and the camera stopped working after about two shots, lovely camera lady at Disneyland fixed it for us, had a BLAST shooting the pics with my two best friends, got home, pictures won't load on my computer, sit for an hour with Kodak (very expensive) printer people online trying to fix it, they tell me there's nothing they can do, bring camera and pics to school photo master, finally end up with pics on CD that can be loaded onto my computer and posted for you.  It has been an ordeal to say the least.  So.....without further ado, here they are!  I hope this is only a preview of the fun and love to come :o)





























No comments:

Post a Comment