Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Real Wedding: Dustin and Sara

Nothing makes me happier than getting to share the gorgeous wedding of two of my favorite people, shot by one of my favorite photographers, at one of my favorite locations.  When I blog about a wedding I was fortunate enough to attend as a guest, it is extra special for me.  Sure, we all love looking at pretty pictures, but when you know the love that exists between the bride and groom, and their friends and family, a wedding means more than just a pretty celebration.

You may remember Dustin and Sara's engagement shoot, shot on the beaches of San Clemente.  We traveled back to the beach for their wedding at the absolutely stunning Casa Romantica.  Their photos, captured by the fabulous Ericka G Photography are so beautiful, they make me want to go back and have a beach wedding myself.  This wedding had everything that I consider to be essential in a fantastic celebration: tons of personal touches, a loving crowd, a beautiful bride (hair and make-up done by Sophia Pickle Brides), great music from Essential Mobile Music...and an open bar!  All those add up to one magical day.





















Thank you so much to Ericka for letting me share her beautiful work, and lots of love to Dustin and Sara, thanks for letting me be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment