Friday, July 19, 2013

Bachelorette Fun Stuff

So we have come to the end of our Bachelorette Party Week.  Today we are going to wrap up with some little details that can make the party extra fun.  These are simple things you can do to make your bachelorette (or your bride's bachelorette) all the more awesome.  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)

 This is an adorable way to wrap your bachelorette favors, or if you are bringing a present for the bride...


Matching shirts are always a fun way to go.  These are cute, casual shirts that would be perfect for a laid back party (like an amusement park day).


You can also have a theme for what your gals wear.  This group had everyone wear black except for the bride, who is in white.


Or you could do what my gals did, and have everyone wear glitter!  How cute is this bride?


For my glitter themed bachelorette, I made these awesome sparkly pink shoes (tutorial here!)...


I only wore these shoes once, but they were one of my favorite DIY projects ever!  I hope you have enjoyed bachelorette week as much as I have!  Cheers to some amazing parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment