Friday, May 18, 2012

The Week in Review and My Favorite Pic of the Week!

Hello readers and happy Friday!  I don't know about you, but this week felt loooooong and I am so glad it is almost over!  Here are some of the awesome things featured on the blog this week!

On Monday, I gave you lots of photo inspiration for one of my favorite new trends: ribbon details.

On Pinterest Tuesday, I showed off some awesome images like this:


And yesterday, I answered reader Ashley's question about bridesmaids' financial responsibilities.

And now, my favorite wedding image from the week, which comes to us from 100 Layer Cake, one of my favorite wedding blogs!

I love the bright colors, and the idea of using cakes an a centerpiece!  So clever and practical!

Have a great weekend y'all and I will see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment