Monday, May 14, 2012

Trend I Am Loving: Ribbon Details!

Happy Monday y'all!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  I wanted to kick this week off with some super pretty pics of one of my favorite trends of the moment: ribbons!  Ribbons are so pretty and girly and add brights pops of color and texture to wedding decor.  Plus, it is a big look for a not so big price!  These are some of my favorite ways to incorporate ribbon into your decor.  (Click pic for original source!)

You can use ribbon to create a stunning ceremony backdrop.  You could also make ribbon wands to hand out to your guests--they can wave them as you and your spouse leave the ceremony (think of the great pics)!




Another fave way to use ribbon is to decorate your dessert/cake table with it.  It works great on the table itself or behind it.




Ribbons also make great chair decor and photobooth backdrops.  You could also use it as a super cute way to display family photos.





Hope y'all are loving ribbon as much as I am!  Here's to a pretty, girly week!

1 comment:

  1. I love how the ribbons are so colorful and they make everything look happy :)

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete