Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Week in Review!

Hello readers and happy Saturday!  This felt like a looooooong week so I am so excited to have some time off to relax and catch up on sleep.  Here are some highlights from the blog this week.  Have a great weekend y'all!

This week started off with some super cute ideas for unique guest books, like ours!


I also got the chance to share my first article from my Weddings 101 column over on US Daily Review, all about the pros and cons of DIYing.

Lastly, I was super excited to share some of the adorable wedding invitations available over at Hello!Lucky.  Another big thanks to the ladies for sharing their creative designs!


Can't wait to share more awesome wedding inspiration with you next week!  Remember, if you have a wedding or engagement session you want featured, or if you have a wedding planning question, contact me and let me know!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment