Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Tattoo Wedding

Okay, so I am a total slacker...promised you more tattoo wedding inspiration yesterday and I just couldn't make it happen.  I'm lame, I know.  But to make up for it, I have some really cool pics for you today!  There are many ways to incorporate tattoo designs into your big day, here are a few of them! (Click pic for original source.)






How about some super cute tattoo inspired wedding invites?  Love those!  Or some tattoo inspired wedding shoes?  Um, brilliant!
You could also bust out some cool tattoo inspired favors.



Set up a "tattoo parlor" and give your guests (temporary of course) wedding inspired tattoos!  Or give them a yummy tattoo themed treat!

Alright, and last but not least, as promised, here are the tattoos Matt and I got last weekend.  We knew we didn't want anything with names or dates, or anything too matchy matchy cutesy lovey dovey.  So we each decided on our own tattoo that tied into our wedding, but still represented us.  I chose to get a cartoon version of the cupcakes we had at our wedding and Matt got the music for our first dance song.  I love that the tattoos represent us as a couple and signify such an important day, but they also tie into our individual interests.  Without further ado, here they are!  (These pics were taken during the healing process so keep that in mind :o))


We love them (though I am so glad that I now have tattoos on both of my feet and can't get any more, feet hurt!) Thanks to Big J over at Aces High in Fullerton, CA, he is our main tattoo master!  What do you guys think?

1 comment: