Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest Tuesday!

Welcome to Pinterest Tuesday!  I am reviving this segment that I loved from my craft blog.  If you have been living under a rock, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that allows you to collect ideas and inspiration from all over the internet.  Basically it's like crack, so if you aren't a member yet, proceed with caution!  These are some of my favorite pins from the week!  (Click pic for original source!)

Have guests sign the vase on their table, interactive and a great guest book idea!

Everything on this table is DIY! Click pic for tutorial!

Love these wooden letters!

 This dress would be great for a casual wedding, bachelorette or rehearsal dinner.

The hubs just asked if I could recommend these to my brides so he can have some.

You know me, I loves some sparkle, and this is another DIY!
Hope these brightened up your Tuesday!  Check back tomorrow for a very special new Wednesday feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment