Thursday, March 29, 2012

Garden Party Wedding


Spring is in the air!  I love spring for many reasons: Spring Break, warmer weather, pretty flowers, and of course, spring kicks wedding season into full bloom!  Spring weddings are always so fresh and pretty.  The flowers alone can make it a beautiful day!  If you are getting married in the spring, why not let it influence your theme and have a garden party wedding?  These are some of my favorite garden wedding inspiration images!  (Click pic for original source!)













Wow, I didn't notice until I scrolled back through those pics, but there is a common theme!  Apparently I am into hanging jars and long brown tables with pretty strung lights! Hope theses images brighten up your day!  Happy wedding season!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...that's how you find your true style, by looking at your favorite pictures and noticing the common themes! I too like long brown tables and hanging jars with flowers so I am in love with these images! Beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete