Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stunning Wedding at Marvimon House!

Hey ladies and gents!  I finally have a few minutes to breathe and update since school is almost OVER!  Yay summer!  And...only two months til the big day!  Needless to the say, the next two months are going to be full of crazy goodness.  I CAN'T WAIT!

But for today, I wanted to share with you an absolutely gorgeous wedding I helped coordinate last month at the super cool Marvimon House.  Unfortunately, I can't take too much credit for the stunning design created by the bride and her florist, Holly Flora, but it was truly a great experience as a coordinator to watch it all come together.  The bride and groom, Jess and Mike, are literally two of the coolest people I have ever met!  They were so laid back and fun and EASY to work for.  I am so lucky to have been a part of their big day!

Enjoy these beautiful pictures, shot by the fabulous Ericka of erickaGphotography (who is also super cool and amazing to work with!)!





















Gorgeous day, gorgeous location, gorgeous bride, gorgeous flowers, gorgeous pictures!  Congrats Mike and Jess and thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment