Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cupcake Yumminess!!!

I was going to save this post until after Camille sent me pictures of her most lovely cupcakes, but I've been sitting here dreaming about them all day (seriously...not exaggerating) so I figured, what the hell!

We went to have our cupcake tasting on Monday night and I was definitely apprehensive.  Originally I had planned on making my own wedding cupcakes, but then Mom fervently vetoed that idea.  And so the hunt for the perfect baker began.  Pretty much everything I have found was either a) too expensive or b) didn't taste good.  I don't know about you, but the main thing I look for in a cupcake (or any food for that matter) is the taste!  We met Camille at our local farmer's market and set up our tasting....and they are delicious!

I'm not lying when I say that her chocolate cream cheese frosting is some of the best I have ever tasted (and yes, I am including my own in that!).  So good, and reasonably priced.  Even better, Camille and her mom were super nice and accommodating.  She even sent us home with extra cupcakes (hence the dreaming and drooling all over my computer).

I couldn't wait to share them with you guys!  Please check out Camille's if you are in need of cupcakes, cakes, baked goods, or catering and tell them I sent you!

See you ladies later this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment