Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some Very Big News!!

No project for you today, but I do have some very big news!  (I'm sure most of you have heard all about it by now, so bear with me.)  Last weekend Matt finally bit the bullet and succombed to my torture.  He proposed on Sunday and gave me my ring on Tuesday.  We have been engaged for a week now and it is a little overwhelming.  We are planning on a wedding for next summer and there is a lot to do!  Over the next few months I will be posting lots of pics and ideas from my own wedding, and hopefully some from weddings I am working on as well.  I should be able to get my next DIY project posted sometime this week, but for now, here are some engagement pics :).

Here is my gorgeous ring!  Matt did a GREAT job all by himself!

And of course, we had to go to Disneyland to celebrate :)

Can't wait to share my wedding details with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment