Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Five

Hello lovelies and happy Friday!  Hope you all had a wonderful week!  It's time to wrap up this week with some of my favorite findings from around the web world of weddings.  Enjoy your Friday Five!

I don't know about you, but I watched The Little Mermaid every day for about a year, so of course I fell in love with this Little Mermaid inspired wedding shoot featured on Inspired by Dis...


Monte from Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta talks bridal trends over at Style Me Pretty...


I am in love with this awesome Bride headband from libbysthings on Etsy.  How cool for a bachelorette party!


It's no secret that Instagram is the newest technology trend in weddings, so Brides offers some stylish ways to let your guests know your hashtag.


Loving this bachelorette party survival kit how to from Budget Savvy Bride.  So cute!


See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment