Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Five

Hello lovelies and happy Friday!  Not going to lie, summer vacation + newborn baby = I generally have no clue what day it actually is, but the calendar tells me it is the end of the week!  Here are some of my favorites from around the web this week!

I love these unique centerpieces available from HeatherVintage 88's Etsy store...


I am a sucker for a cute Disney engagement session, so of course I love this one featured on Disney Weddings...


I love me a short dress (wore one myself) and I love them even more when paired with a brightly colored shoe, like this bride from Green Wedding Shoes...


This graphic cake from Cake Central tells the story of the couple...


These pink heart photo props from a Style Me Pretty wedding are the perfect accessory...


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment