Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Five

Hello lovelies and happy Friday!  I hope you all had an excellent week!  Here are my five favorite finds from around the internet world of weddings this week!

I love these over-sized clothespins being used to hold table numbers from a real wedding post over at Green Wedding Shoes...


I am obsessed with this Walt Disney World honeymoon photo shoot featured over at Inspired by Dis and I want to do one myself!


This family memory table from Budget Savvy Bride is such a great idea to add a personal touch to your wedding decor...


I love the playful vibe of this Coney Island engagement shoot from Style Me Pretty...


This super cool cake was one of many unique and colorful features of a real wedding featured over at Broke Ass Bride...


There you have it, my five favorite things from this week!  Hope everyone has an awesome weekend and I will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment