Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Five

Hello lovelies and happy Friday!  Today I am sharing my five favorite posts from the wide world of wedding blogs!  Enjoy and have a great weekend!


I am a sucker for anything Disney related, so I loved this Disneyland venue spotlight from Budget Fairy Tale...


My amazing sponsors, Delovely Details, handed out these super cool flags at the Cream Event.  I need to think of some creative ways to work them into wedding decor because they are awesome!


Over at Oh Lovely Day, Chandra shared these adorable Mr. and Mrs. signs, perfect for a spring wedding...


I'm of course partial to anything LA, but I especially loved this gorgeous engagement shoot from Kevin Le Vu Photography...


And finally, I'm digging these DIY boutonnieres from Green Wedding Shoes, so unique and cool looking!


Hope you all had an excellent week, see you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment