Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Wedding Inspiration

Hello lovelies!  I don't know about you, but I am so excited that fall is finally here!  (Well, sort of...it is California so I'm sure we will have a couple more eighty degree days in the near future.)  I am definitely looking forward to all of the things that come along with fall, most importantly, Halloween!  Now when you hear Halloween, I'm sure your mind does not automatically jump to weddings, but Halloween weddings can be classy, elegant and fun.  Here are some awesome images to inspire your spooky wedding!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)







 


And a special Halloween theme PCW inspiration board!


Spooky, eh?  Make sure you stay tuned this week to find out the winner of our bridal tote bag giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment