Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Loved About Tamra's OC Wedding

I'm not going to lie to you, my loyal readers.  I have an addiction.  An addiction to trashy reality TV.  I cannot get enough.  Real Housewives?  Check.  Bachelor?  Check.  You name it, I love it.  So of course I signed up to watch Tamra's OC Wedding as soon as it popped up on my DVR.  I am one who loves personal, non over the top weddings, and this one was as over the top as it comes.  But there were actually a lot of things that I really loved about her wedding!  These are some of the highlights from Tamra's wedding to her hunky hubby Eddie.  (Photos via BravoTV.)

1.  Eddie loves to ride his bike, so the bicycle theme was incorporated in several different places during the wedding.  I love that it is personal and cute, but still looks classy and beautiful.


2.  Tamra wore three dresses throughout the ceremony and reception, all of which were stunning.  This one, which she wore for her ceremony, was my favorite.  A blush colored Mark Zunino stunner that is absolutely fabulous.


3.  The bicycle theme started with the ceremony backdrop.  This was hanging from the gazebo that overlooks the beach.  Pretty much the most awesome ceremony decor ever.


4.  I love that Tamra had her oldest son Ryan walk her down the aisle.  Awesome how she brought her kids into the wedding.


5.  One of the best things of this wedding: Tamra and Eddie's first dance.  The had the dance in the ballroom before any of the guests came in.  They enjoyed some time to themselves (well, themselves and a camera crew), which I think is one of the most important things to do on your wedding day.  Also, a floating cake.


So, yes, Tamra's wedding was crazy over the top (and who knows how expensive), but there were some genuine personal moments that were creative, classy, and meaningful.  Bravo Tamra!  (See what I did there? ;o))

No comments:

Post a Comment