Friday, September 27, 2013

Cute and Sweet Flower Girl Options

Howdy readers, happy Friday!  I hope you are all ending your week on a high note, I know I am ready for the weekend!  To add a dose of "Awwwww" to your day, we are going to take a look at some super cute little flower girls.  I didn't have a flower girl at our wedding for the simple reason that we don't know any little girls, so I missed out on getting to have a mini me counterpart.  Bummer for me because there are some darling dress options out there and I love them all!  These are some of my favorite flower girl looks!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)








Apparently I like flower crowns and tutus...probably because I wish I could wear them myself!  Have a great weekend everyone and I will see you back here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment