Friday, August 16, 2013

Etsy Favorites: Garters

If you have been living under an internet rock and you have never been to Etsy, you should go.  Immediately.  It's one of the best sites on the internet and I love the opportunities it provides to artists and small businesses (like me!).  Of course, I think you should check out my shop, but I have such love for my fellow Etsy sellers that I wanted to spotlight some of them.  Today I'm going to show you some of my favorite garter belts available on Etsy, and the best part?  If you click on the pic, it will take you directly to the listing for that garter.  So get to shopping!

I love the pretty lace details of these...


And the bling factor of this stunner...

This one is simple and classic...

Love this one for its sport allegiance...

And this one is my signature color...
 How cute to personalize with your new last initial?

This one has personal meaning since the hubs and I are divided on our baseball alliances!

Kind of makes me regret not wearing a garter with my dress!  These are so quirky, beautiful and classic.  Click these links and get to buying!

(P.S.  None of these artists compensated me in any way, I just think they have produced some awesome products!)

No comments:

Post a Comment