Friday, August 23, 2013

Color Inspiration: Emerald

So Pantone named emerald green the color of the year months ago, but it has taken me this long to come around to it as a wedding color.  Green is just not my fave in general (though I do love me some lime!), and emerald green is one of my least favorite shades.  But over time, I've come to see the beauty that can be found in emerald green, and though I might be a little late to the party, I wanted to share some emerald wedding inspiration with you.  I think emerald works best as an accent color and I actually love the look of it paired with navy blue and gold.  So without further ado, here are the inspiration shots!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)










And now for your PCW emerald inspiration board!


No comments:

Post a Comment