Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding Trend I Love: Blush Gowns

Happy Friday lovelies!  Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July and here's hoping you're not too hungover! :o)  I think by now you all know my favorite color, so it should come as no surprise that I am in love with the blush wedding dress trend, started in part by this lucky lady, Mrs. Justin Timberlake (aka Jessica Biel)...
Don't you hate her, just a little bit?  Jessica's gorgeous dress by Giambattista Valli Haute Couture inspired a slew of other pretty pink gowns and I love them all.  If I were to be planning my wedding right now, one of these would be my dress!  (Click all pics for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)









Sigh...just too pretty!  What do y'all think?  Anyone considering a pink dress?  If so, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment