Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wedding Trend: Instagram

I don't know about you, but I'm quickly becoming obsessed with Instagram.  I love being able to see things like behind the scenes of photo shoots, and what my favorite bloggers/designers are up to in their free time.  It is also becoming a wedding trend: creating a hashtag for your ceremony and posting it somewhere for your guests to see.  I love this idea because it allows the bride and groom to see some of the awesome images from their wedding that sometimes only guests can capture.  Plus, I'm a huge fan of instant gratification--no waiting involved with Instagram!  If you are planning on creating a hashtag for your big day, here are some cute ways you can display the info for your guests!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)

This couple passed out individual business cards with their info...


Or you could illustrate a super cute chalkboard...


You could make a hashtage banner...

Or use a simple frame, like this couple...


Have you used Instagram during your wedding, or are you planning to do so?  How did it go?  Do you have any cute plans for displaying your info?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment