Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pinterest Tuesday!

Hello lovely readers and welcome to another Pinterest Tuesday!  I am back from my week long jaunt to the East Coast and I am tired!  But happy to be home and getting back on the blogging train.  Make sure you visit my lifestyle blog (The Bees Times Three) and my sports blog (LA Sports Doll) to see highlights from my trip!  Now, for my fave pins of the week! (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)

Love this adorable engagement gift kit!

Use the flowers from your bouquet to make a heart in a shadow box frame.

Darling bar sign

Cute bridesmaid tanks your girls will actually want to wear.

In love with this heart themed aisle decor!

Great addition to wedding welcome baskets!
Well, there ya have it!  My fave pins of the week.  Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment