Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mellow Yellow

It seems like the entire country has been experiencing some gorgeous summer like weather lately.  I don't know about you, but I am ready for sun, pool time, and maybe some summer cocktails.  Today's inspiration pics all stem from one of my favorite summertime treats: lemonade.  I love the color yellow as it pairs well with many other colors.  Lemons are fun and playful, yet also lend well to a country or vintage wedding feel.  Just looking at these pictures makes me happy! (Click pics for original source.)










So bright and cheerful!  You can pair yellow with pink, green, blue, gray, orange, white...pretty much any color you want.  Hope this brightens up your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, yellow is one of my very favorite colors. I love all of those pictures! (except the high-heels...too high!)

    ReplyDelete