Monday, January 30, 2012

Short and Sassy!

When it came time for me to pick out my wedding dress, I had one main concern: danceability.  I did not want to be dragging my dress around all night long, having people step on my train, and hoisting it up to get down and boogie.  There are lots of perks when it comes to short dresses: you get to show off your cute shoes, you can move freely all night long, you don't have to worry about those bothersome bustles, and no one has to help you go to the bathroom!  Best part?  They are super cute!  Here are some of my faves!

Clockwise from top left: Dolly Couture, Dolly Couture, Dolly Couture, BHLDN, Alfred Sung, BHLDN, Aria
Another great perk of short dresses?  Much cheaper than the full length gowns!  One more shot of inspiration for you...





Wouldn't be able to see those awesome pink shoes with a long dress!  I hope I have you convinced to jump on the short dress train....get it? :o)

2 comments:

  1. If I get it my way, I'll renew my vows in Italy this year and I will be wearing a short white dress to do it! Cute inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the short dresses...so cute! But my favorite is the last pic with the pink shoes...his & hers! That's pretty darn sweet.

    ReplyDelete