Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Been a While!

Hey blog fans!  It has been like a million years since I blogged and for that I am so sorry!  Between winter break, starting school again and a lame computer, it has been hard to keep up.  But I should be back on track now!

Today I'm going to share some of my wedding plans with you and fill you in on some upcoming projects I will be working on soon.  I am happy to say that we have checked some big hurdles off our wedding planning list!  We have our venue, the Alumni House at Cal State Fullerton (where Matt went to school; see pic below!) and we have our caterer.  Matt kicked butt over break and worked out some AWESOME music arrangements that I am super excited to hear.  I always knew the music would be a major personalized aspect of our wedding, but Matt has taken it above and beyond.  Pretty confident it will be like nothing you have seen before!  I have been busy researching our last few important vendors: cupcakes, photographer and DJ.  Have lots of promising leads and I am excited to get them all taken care of.  Dress shopping is in less than a month!

Alright, here it is!  Our wedding venue!
 I have always been a huge lover of Spanish style architecture, so when I saw this place, I knew it was the one.  This is just the front of the house, most of the wedding will take place on the patio, but I don't want to give TOO much away :)

So, some upcoming projects.  Got lots of stuff to do!  Here are some things I will be featuring in the upcoming weeks:

--semi-homemade invitations (with the help of talented friends!)
--soda bottle place cards
--TONS of ceremony and reception decor
--personalized shoes!
--wine bottle guest book (and maybe a wine tasting party to go along with it!)
--a Disney inspired engagement shoot
--and LOTS more!

Thank you so much for hanging in there with me despite the long absence!  Special thanks to everyone who continued to log on and click on ads while I was gone!  You guys rule and I promise, you will hear from me again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment